trouble with MY mom...

I love my parents and our close-knit family.....well back in december my mom and dad ( and brother) moved about 15 mintues away ( way out in the country...with a 2 mile driveway) ... My husband works during the day, and so I dont have a vehicle.

Almost everyday my mom is mad because we dont come out to her house... which my husband doesnt get home until 6:30, supper, baths, family time and then the kids go to bed at 8... we really dont have time too...but yet my mom is home most days, and doesnt come to my house.

Occasionaly she will come pick us up and take us out there saying she will bring us back by 6 , well she never does and ends up making my husband come out to get us, which bugs him ( and me) .

she complains that we go to my inlaws all the time, which we only go there every other sunday ( twice a month) ,a dn we go to their house on the other sundays. How do I make her realize she is the one being stubborn

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tell her she's being ridiculous...
    I can see how unfair that is to put that burden on you guys.
    Anonymous