How do I potty train my daughter at night?

My 3 year old is fully potty trained during the day, goes to the bathroom with and without help. But for some reason unknown she has to wear a pullup at night because she pees. I have tried to not give her anything after 830 (she goes to bed around 9 or 10), she WAS fully potty trained for a week and then out of nowhere she just started peeing at night again. ANYTHING Would be helpful to me right about now.. thanks!

Tiamarie54

Asked by Tiamarie54 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• what i did for my DS is whenever he woke up at night i would have him go pee. ...sometimes this made him angry. But he ALWAYS had to go. lol. So if she still wakes up at night (like mine did most of the time, but he was only 27 months by the time he was entirely toilet learned) have her go to the bathroom.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I wish! that would make my life a little bit easier as wierd as that sounds. my daughter has slept through the night since she was 2 months old (I got lucky... except now she's a little monster haha), i've tried not putting the pullup on her so she knows how gross it feels,, she gets that and she doesn't like it but she sleeps soo deep that she doesn't know until the next morning.. which then i don't know until then.. and it stinks! haha. but she doesn't usually fight with me about putting a pullup on which is good.
    Tiamarie54

Answer by Tiamarie54 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• dont use the pull ups they are a waste of money. Let her go. Invest in a water proof mat. cover. She will get the hang of it at night eventually she will realize she has to hold it or get up. I have never bought pull ups I fully potty train kids with in 3 days Good luck!
    junebug83

Answer by junebug83 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• When my daughter was potty trained she REFUSED to wear diapers at all. So I took her to the store and let her pick out sheets for her bed and told her that she couldn't pee her bed cuz then the sheets she loved would get dirty and she has never peed her bed. I also keep her potty chair right next to her bed at night so she can use it if she needs to.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2010