If....

you had to live in another country, which would you go to? I would like to live in denmark

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Australia
    Anonymous

• ya know, i think i would say denmark as well...ive heard that the ppl there are extremely nice, theres a very low crime rate, and it looks beautiful there!! although i have to say i am happy to be living in canada, very proud to be canadian!!!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• New Zealand or Canada(Dh loved his time in New Zealand and I have friends in Canada so either would work).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I'd move back to Italy. I lived there for three years.
    Anonymous

• England, my Hubby is from there, and he has a lot of family there, and then our boys would have an extended family to spend time with... Here they don't have any..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• New Zealand or Japan
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Been there, done that - 3 times.  Born in England, raised in Canada, back to England and now back in Canada. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• idk. somewhere where i could homeschool without being imprisoned or heavily fined (which means no Germany!) and somewhere where i could feed my family organic whole foods without being forced to grow and raise it all myself to do so.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• SWEDEN! It's a VERY smart country, is growing well, and has some of the best education! ( The country is mainly atheist ).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• IRELAND. I would live in Ireland. There is still a number of Pagans and it is my family's homeland. And by homeland I mean great-grandpa on Daddy's mom side. My Nanny (dad's mom) was the only child to be born in the US. All her siblings were born in Ireland. As a matter of fact, her mom was pregnant when her family landed at Ellis Island.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 1:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2010