I get nauseous every time I eat! HELP!!!!

Every time I eat I get really nauseous! I just want to vomit every time I eat! It's horrible! I hate eating and keep eating less and less because it makes me so sick. Any ideas why this is? Any suggestions on how to help? I almost don't want to eat anymore it makes me so sick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Health

• are you pregnant?....kinda sounds like you're pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• LOL, I never thought about that but no, I am not pregnant. My ob took a test today for it just in case and my period just ended yesterday and I am dealing w/ infertility. We upped my meds for my next cycle. But I'm not pregnant. I never thought about that though, LOL. Good idea!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• It could be your meds making you sick.  Have you discussed this with your doctor?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• could be a lot of different problems. I was having the same problem. My GI specialist put me on sucralfate. You take it on an empty stomach & it coats your stomach. Now I don't get nauseous.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2010