What do the first movements feel like?

I have these movements where it feels like popcorn popping in my stomach..what's that?

AnnaB1212

Asked by AnnaB1212 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• To me, they kind of felt like gas bubbles moving around.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I think some people feel them differently, so what you're feeling could be it. For me it was like a muscle twitch, only so faint at first I thought I was imagining it. Actually, at first I probably was imagining it, I was so eager to feel it! It became sure so slowly I couldn't say when I really felt it the first time.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:09 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• to me, it felt like a teensy pinky finger twitching. i've heard people say they thought it was like popcorn popping.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• well with my first son it did feel like popcorn popping ! i bet that's what you're feeling!!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• That's exactly what mine felt like! I could only describe it as popcorn popping!
    Anonymous