did any of you ????

i have noticed a increase in a vaginal odor its not a fishy smell but a strong odor my husband says he can only smell it once in a while and has smelled it before but cant remeber when i think i might be pregnant and i have been pregnant before but cant remeber if thats when i first had the odor it dont burn or anything when i pee so i dont think i have a infection so my question is did you have a strong odor when you was pregnant ????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did doctor says I dont have an infection but its smells funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I didn't notice it when I was pregnant. I did have an infection after I delivered, and even though I knew to expect a "fishy odor" I didn't recognize it.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:45 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• yes I did. I hate it and it's very gross and makes me self conscious. I've had it for both pregnancies and it seems to go away after delivery!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• for me it wasn't so much an increase in odor so much as just a change in the way I smelled. hubby only noticed it once, and I only noticed it occasionally. your hormones are doing all kinds of strange things, more than likely you are going to smell different that usual.
    Anonymous