If you're a submissive in the bedroom-

Do you tend to be the more dominant or forceful partner outside of the bedroom? My husband and I were having a discussion about this tonight. I'm the sub when it comes to bedroom activities, but outside of that realm, I tend to be more of the decision maker. (Either that, or I'm the nagging one who won't drop it and he's too nice to tell me.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• That just about sums it up for me too. Interesting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Ooooh yeah! I control the house, he controls me in bed.
    Anonymous

• Yep same here. Lol we let them wear the pants in the bedroom so we can wear the pants in everyday life :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I am a submissive in the bedroom and outside but only to my husband. . he likes it that way and so do I .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I'm not really submissive in either area. We tend to be pretty much equal all the way around. I tend to defer to him on some decisions, simply b/c he knows more about whatever it is, but we mostly handle everything together. In the bedroom, we just do whatever feels good on that particular night. It might involve a little submission, it might not.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:40 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I'm submissive outside of the bedroom and we switch roles in the bedroom.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 8:13 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I'm submissive in and out of the bedroom, at least outwardly. I make my wants known and since he generally just wants to make me happy, his decisions generally line up with what I would have chosen anyway.

Answer by missanc at 8:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I'm submissive in the bedroom, I like it that way. I'm passive and easy going outside of the bedroom, but not exactly submissive, if that makes sense.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I am completely submissive in the bedroom (which includes me being in control if that's what he wants) but outside the bedroom we are a pretty equal 50/50 team. I try to let him make the big decisions, but he never makes a decision without us talking about it so my feelings and my opinion are always taken into consideration. If it's something that I feel very very very strongly about, I have no problem speaking up and standing my ground, but we are very compatible so we don't have that problem.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Yes, I am lmao..
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2010