What's something you like to eat that everybody else thinks is weird?

Every now and then, I'll put sandwich pickles and a peanut butter sandwich, I like peanut butter and Mayo on burgers, dip my pizza in ranch dressing, and my favorite junk food are those little candy letters you put on birthday cakes. Everyone thinks I'm weird, but I happen to like my food a little different! What's something you liketo eat that other people find strange? (If you say balut soup, I'll barf!)

charliebean

Asked by charliebean at 12:56 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont do this anymore because well it is just not healthy lol but as a Teen a friend and I used to dip glazed donuts in sour cream, It was oddly good lol, happened by total accident but we loved it. When I was pregnant Mc donalds fries in the hot fudge sundae I know sounds nasty but even my DH said it was good lol.

I keep wanting to try Hummus what does it taste like can anyone describe it?
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I like peanutbutter and banana sandwiches.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 12:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• When I say I am having couscous, hummus or anything remotely healthy and not the norm...then my co-workers flip. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I LOVE hummus. Its addicting.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 1:00 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i cut up oranges and juice them over my chilli... i dont know y. Been doing it since i can remember.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:01 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Veggie burgers or meatless chili! HAHA!
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 1:02 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• mmm...hummus and pita! It has been a while, but I used to mix together peanut butter, butter and syrup....I don't know why...and now it sounds so gross, but yeah....that was my treat back in the day!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 1:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• my salad dry, without dressing. I've never had ranch dressing or any of that stuff. Eww... Just add a little salt and it's ready to eat..
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 1:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Love hummus....I mix peanut butter and syrup...LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• its not a weird food...but whenever i eat a big mac from mcdonalds, i always eat it layer by layer..top bun, then meat, then the pickles, then the lettuce/dressing, then the middle bun, then the meat with cheese, then the lettuce/dressing, then the bottom bun....i have never taken a regular bite out of a big mac...all my friends/family think its werid..and gross..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2010