Im tired but I love him. ( He is always right and wants control)

I run around all day. He began woring after 6mths. He set up an alarm to have a safe home. He has helped with his new son who is 4 months. Well yesterday we got call alarm was set off and I was about 4 blocks away. I drove back & told ppl not to send cops. I had forgotten to lock door completly & when it rains it dont close right, He went crazy cuz I called cops off he said what was point of havig alarm. I knew what problem was Well he didnt eat what I cooked and that pissed me of he said he came prepared NOT to take my shit ?? Well I was not mad and already felt guilty I set off alarm & worried him. Today he didnt tal to me so I didnt iron or cook or pack him a lunch. He came home NOT one word so I went ahead and did his 8pm feeding for his son after baby cried for a good while. Got mad all over that & said I would not take his son. WTF baby had cried & I guess I was not bending to talk either ... Was I wrong ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• In all honesty, it just sounds like a really bad break down in communication to me. Why do you keep referring to the baby as "his son"? I ask this, b/c I see that as very telling for one of two reasons: (1), you are giving him more control than you want to, and this is making you resent him, leading to this problem, or (2) you aren't the child's mother, which means he cheated, which would mean you might still be upset about that, again leading to this problem. Regardless, I think you two just have a major break down in communication, and you need to both sit down and talk about it. No arguments, no references to "his" son, or leaving, just sit down and talk. You can't work a problem out unless you talk. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:38 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• BF or DH? If BF, dump.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• DH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I'm a little confused. You said "his son" are you the childs biological Mom? You keep saying "his son". That could be an indicator that maybe neither one of you feels like the other is a part of the parenting team.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• What gives you the indication that he wants to be right? I am not understanding where the discord lays. He works and you take care of the baby and your home right? He got upset because you told the neighbors to tell the police to not come? Am I correct?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Also your hormones are still out of sorts right now. Your body is functioning naturally to do one thing and that is to take care of your baby. It takes a while for your hormone level to get back to normal. Talk to your doctor if you feel overly tired and irritable, they can help.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2010