have stomach problems..

For the past 2 nights My stomach has been upset its at the top of my belly and it makes my chest and breast hurt and my upper back.. Someone suggested that it is acid reflux.. what does this sound like to you? I am calling my advice nurse line tomorrow but just wanted to see what you all thought. I have been taking Maalox and tums but that doesnt seem to help much.

armywifeproud

Asked by armywifeproud at 1:25 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If it was acid reflux then Tums would help.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Coul dbe heartburn but I honestly would go ahead and wait to just talk to the nurses line. I hope you feel better.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• to be honest the bigger u get the less room u have and the more uncomfortable u r liekly to be- sould liek it could be heartburn. or maybe u just ate something that was loaded with gases and what not. try to avoid the gassy / greasy food. and drink lots of water.
    Anonymous