Need sleep

My baby cry @ night he's feed and changed and burb what's wrong wit him

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 1:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That's what babies do. Having a baby changes everything. Don't let your baby cry alone. Hold your baby. Rest during the day when your baby sleeps.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:56 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Sleep when baby sleeps. You'lll need it TRUST ME. I thought that with DD when she slept I could get the housework done. For 3 days straight I slept a total of 4 hours combined. By the 4th day I was so out of it and so tired I BEGGED my SIL to come down cuz I thought I would snap on my babies... I mean I really had those thought. Lack of sleep is a big thing and can really hurt "connecting" with baby.
    Sleep hun as much as possible I know it seems endless now but a time will come when baby will sleep more soundly and for much longer periods of time.

Good luck mom
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I always took naps with my DD when she was itty bitty, but it didn't help the fact that I was still sleep deprived in her early days. It can help to leave lights off at night, and to talk only in a hushed voice. This teaches them that night time is for sleep, but it still take a while for them to get adjusted. Until then, good luck and pass him of to dad or someone close if you have that option.. so you can catch up on sleep for a bit.
    Pocketmouse

Answer by Pocketmouse at 5:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• lol, you gave up the luxury of sleep when you decided to have a baby honey, that's just how it is. Get used to it...it'll be a while before you know what sleep really is again...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• u wont sleep much, but if its non stop crying mite be colic. certain things will calm him if thats it. like bink, rocking back and forth car rides. the bath also calms them down(of course after they get over the hateing it part when u bring them home)
    Anonymous