Anybody Else Experiance this?

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed there baby more active than usual in the third trimester? Ive noticed shes been moving more than she usually does i thought that they didnt move as much towards the end with the space begining to decrease as they got biger?

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They usually tend to move ethe same amount they are just stronger and since space is limited then you do feel a lot more of their movement.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:07 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I am 34 weeks pregnant and my son defiantly moves more often now than he has. Yes they do have limited space to move around in, so you'll feel more like stretching moves(which to me feel kinda pokey) or slight rolls or kicks. I don't get the "dancing baby movements" anymore, but he's defiantly more active than before. Though it is now more uncomfortable (probably for both of us) I try to enjoy each one, because soon I'll have to share him with the rest of the world and not have him and his movements all to my self!
    Best wishes!!
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 7:31 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• With the limited space you feel the smaller movements more. By my third trimester, there was so little room that when DD moved, people stopped to stare lol. We swore I would be the first woman to give birth through the front like in "Alien" because that's what it looked like.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 9:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2010