can i get pregnant?

doing it a week before my period? i did it april 4th and my next period is april 15 is there a chance i can get pregnant?im hoping i am or am i to late

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The 4th would probably be too late. Sorry.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I would go with "It is ALWAYS possible" I know it's possible to get pregnant while on your period. I got pergnant as I was just coming off of it... I guess the science there is that the sperm can live inside of you for a few days, then when ovulation happens it's waiting for the egg... But all that is based on you ovulationg 14 days after the first day of your period. there is always room for irregularity. You could have ovulated late, in which case conception may still occur... Good luck either way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• It is always possible. Noone here knows your body or when you ovulate. Just wait and see if you miss a period most likely in may. If you do then test
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:07 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i got pregnant almost right when I should have started my period. Only a few days b4. Ovulation guidlines are just that "guidlines" they don't mean that is when it will always happen. My periods are never regular so my OB told me that it would be nearly impossible for me to find out when i'm ovulating on my own. I'm not sure what your cycles are like but I would never rule it out if you have unprotected sex!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 10:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2010