PREGNANCY QUESTION

So for about the past 2 weeks every time I wake up and take that first morning pee my lower abdomen feels very soar and a little painful, and it's difficult to get the last couple of drops out, because of the pain and tightness... We've been tryin to concieve since JUNE... could this be a sign of everything stretching down there??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like a urinary tract infection.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I would think so too... but right after it started i went to the dr. for possible ovarian cysts and when i gave my urine sample it came back clean
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't think of that as a sign of pregnancy, have you tested or are you late for your period?
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 2:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• period isn't until the 12th... it's too early to test...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Probably just a UTI, call your ob and have it checked again. Baby would be tiny as a pea still, so not likely it's from stretching.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Sounds liek a UTI not pregnancy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i would say UTI or bladder infection. I would get it checked out cuz they get more painful as they get worse! cranberry juice helps too!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 10:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• uuhh yeah, i had that SAME feeling for about a month, and let it go and let it go... and then one day i got the WORST ( to me at least) kidney infection. SOOO PAINFULL. sounds like thats what it is, a uti or bladder infection. :(
    melonmama26

Answer by melonmama26 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2010