Why is it that the skinnier you are, the more self conscious you are?

When I was 10-15 lbs. heavier I didn't worry about my weight & ate whatever I wanted. Now that I am down to 110 lbs. (I am 5 dt. tall) i feel like I am self conscious about what i eat and exercising. I never exercised before. You would think I would have been self conscious whn I needed to be, 15 lbs. ago! Why is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• The fear of putting the weight back on is my guess... I am the same way. I am down 30 pounds. Kept it off for 3 years and still fear putting it on. I still eat what I want when I want but the thought is still there.. I just kept the same eating habbits that got the weight off to begin with. I am still dropping weight. I am 7 pounds from my goal weight even tho everyone tells me I look great. I am 5'3 and 124 pounds in a size 4 from a 12...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2010