My sister wants to me to keep her baby.......

one day a week because she has went back to work. The baby is 3 1/2 mo. old. My DD is 4 and she is in preschool the morning that I need to keep the baby and I feel so bad but I just don't want to keep her because that is one of my "free" mornings. Is this seflish of me? I feel like I need to help my sister out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Does you dd only go to preschool 1 day a week?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• No, she goes two mornings a week and that is usually when I go to the gym or just do whatever I want for a few hours!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Hmmm, that's a tough one. I completely understand wanting to keep your free time, but then again she is you sister. How would you feel if the roles were reversed? I guess I would do it since it's just one day a week and she was my sis.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 7:48 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I would do it in a second.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:08 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I would do it b/c I love babies. Your gym doesn't have a day care? Mine you pay a buck and you can leave your baby there. I know this feels like work to you but if the situation were reversed would she help you out?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• You should always help out family expecially since it is only one day a week.
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 9:18 AM on Apr. 8, 2010