waste of money

What baby product u think is a waste of money

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 7:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• toddler beds - just get twin, put rails on the side
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:45 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Diaper Genie- they always end up breaking in some way or another, and the bags are ridiculously expensive. Just get a lidded trash can and wrap up poopy diapers in grocery bags before throwing them in the trash.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Your Baby Can Read. Doesn't teach lasting literacy and is basically glamorized classical conditioning.

My son loves his toddler bed. It was my nephews so he was sooo psyched when we moved it into his room! He felt like such a big kid :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:48 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Anything but the basics. You don't need it and it's a waste of money. You can get by without a wipe warmer, diaper pail, yadda yadda.
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 8:26 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• diaper bags. I always used a backpack,and I got it for $5 at Wal-mart! Some of those bags are ridiculously priced
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• what a Bummer so your baby can read dooesnt work i was really looking forward to buyin for my son! beckcorc did you show your child the video everyday..
    as for the question at hand i wouldnt know whats a waste of money seeing how im on my first child and i want everything but thank Godi have a money barrier.
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 8:35 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I'm with bloobird on toddler beds! We've never had one and never needed one.

Answer by missanc at 8:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Toys with bells and whistles to "encourage and stimulate learning through play" lol. DD is perfectly happy with a couple of baby food jars or a broken game controller. Right now everything is a phone; toy phones, spoons, breast pumps (not used anymore), etc. Rarely touches the expensive noisy toys people keep getting her.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 9:02 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• All the crazy expensive toys or more than 5-10 at a time, a separate changing table, just put a pad on the dresser,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• WIPE WARMER.CHANGING TABLE,THOSE THINGS YOU PUT THEN IN THAT SPIN AROUND WITH FIFTY TOYS ON IT !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Apr. 8, 2010