Anybody else wish they were back in their twenties?

I am getting ready to be 33 and so wish i was still in my twenties. I look in the mirror or at pics of me and can just see that I am gettog older and I hate it. I have been very blessed in life with a wonderful hubby & a daughter so why do I feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. I turn 21 in august, so I'm still there lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I kinda wish i was a teenager again with out a care in the world i would go back to the day i got to drive my first car ALONE and see if i would re live my life the same way or would i make better choices as far as friends are concerned? HMM..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• HELL NO!  I'm 46 and I'm loving my 40's.  It's been the best decade ever! 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• NO - I am so much more self confident now in my 30s and my self esteem is so much better! Most people that see me still think I am in my late 20s, so maybe that helps but I think that's because I generally keep myself in fairly good shape and i feel good about myself.

Answer by missanc at 8:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I would love to go back to when I was in my 20's but, with the knowledge I have now... That would be awesome!!!! You know how they say "With age comes wisdom" that is true...I am 53 my daughter are 30 and 27..., I am young at heart...My girls and g'babies keep me young...I know that I would do thing different now then what I did in the 20's. I have no regrets, though...I would love to turn back the clock on aging for sure. But all and all everything is just fine... I can't complain...I am just glad to be alive...
    mimilinda

Answer by mimilinda at 8:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Not a chance!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• looking forward to getting out of my twenties...LOL! I'm so sick of being the "baby" in my group of friends...hahaha~
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't mind looking like I did in my twenties, but that is the only thing that was better.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 9:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• No way! I am in my early 40's. It is awesome! I would much rather have the wisdom, financial security and current joys in my life than to be a size 2 again! Besides people always think I am much younger than I am. Even if they didn't I wouldn't care.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:42 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Sometimes....yesterday I was driving down main street alone with no kids and thinking about how I don't look or feel anything like I did 10 years ago, I was even worried that my music being loud might bother someone LOL. I wish I still had that body and the attitude I use to have, like life could never get me down. Now I have a wonderful family but some problems, I would like to go back to when I had no real responsibilities even if only for a day....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2010