what if you fell and now your front tooth is loose?

Like, if you fell HARD and one of your front teeth is loose and wiggling, and hurts like hell, and you don't have health insurance, or dental....what would you do? lol, the clumsy idiot that I am, tripped and landed on my FACE on the driveway yesterday, and my tooth is busted....it like got pushed backwards...I pushed it back where it's supposed to be, but it's so loose, what do you think will happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go to the DENTIST silly you dont want to walk around with a missing tooth that is so not cute!
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 8:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Do you think it's gunna fall out?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• http://www.mynewsmile.com/loosetooth.htm

this says it can heal as long as its not too bad, check it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Go to the dentist..BIG bill or pain and possible big gap lol(wouldn't happen because I have insurance)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• It will be ok. It will reset itself. I had a tooth come out and replaced. That was almost 40 years ago. Just don't bite anything really hard and give it time for new bone to grow around it. If you are worried, go see a dentist.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i've heard that also. if you push it back and try to keep it in place as much as you can with your tongue it may reset itself. it all depends on how loose it is. maybe wait a day or two and see.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 11:09 AM on Apr. 8, 2010