Anyone else feel this way?

Okay so I had my daughter last March and have been breastfeeding her. Well two days ago I finally got my period for the first time in almost 2 years.. YAY! So now we can start ttc baby #2.. I'm really excited!!!! However, I'm a little nervous about having two children. It's going to be so different. Was anyone else kinda nervous about it? I am ready to add to our family but just a little nervous too. Is this normal?

Also, for those of you who had trouble concieving your first child, did you have trouble with your other children? With my daughter we were ttc for 2 1/2 years. I went to the dr and nothing was wrong with either of us and a month later got pregnant with my first cycle of clomid and use of the clearblue fertility monitor. This time we're just going to do it without those things for a while. I am just praying it doesn't take that long this time around. What were your experiences? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My first pregnacy was not planned. I was 17, so not sure if I had trouble getting pregnant lol. But my second was planned, I got my IUD taken out a month before DD turned 1, and actually concieved the DAY I had it removed. Having two kids is wonderful. I'm 20 years old with two kids in diapers, and I wouldn't change it for the world lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• it is going to be different with 2 kids, you have to figure out how to split your time between them and how to give them the attention they need and honestly it is tiring but well worth it, I have 2 beautiful daughters and wouldn't trade them for anything... I didn't have any problems conceiving, but i have heard that some people have an easier time conceiving the 2nd time, because for some woman the pregnancy and birth reset your body, just don't stress over it and let it happen when it does, the stressing definitely doesn't improve your chances....from the hormones your body sends out when stressed can reduce the chances of ovulation and carrying a baby, I would say have a prepregnancy check up to see if there are any concerns your doctor has before you get pregnant where you had problems in the past.
    phunkjivechic

Answer by phunkjivechic at 4:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• neither one of my kids were planned. my son was 8 and i got rid of all his baby stuff and 6 weeks later i found out i was preg. and it is harder have them that far apart in age i say the clsoer the better
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2010