SO MAD I COULD HAVE SLEPT AN EXTRA HOUR!

My daughter goes to a group with EI, and her bus usually comes between 8:15-8:30am (Group starts at 9am) So I get her up at 7am because it takes for ever to get her ready in the morning....anyway...transportation didn't come today till just now...9:17am....group started 17 minutes ago...and I could have slept until 8am lol....this makes me crazy...I didn't sleep well last night at all...I was up until about 4am...so I've got about 3 hrs of sleep...and in about ten minutes...my 10 month old will be waking up. Yay. I love my life. Sorry, had to vent....I'm goin nuts.. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I understand why you feel this way and are just venting. All of my kids except one are in EI and we have learned with buses in general to be ready as early as 20 minutes before the bus is scheduled and not to schedule anything for 45 minutes after the bus is supposed to be here. We have learned that buses break down, sometimes they have kids that just don't want to cooperate when getting on the bus and if you have a few kids acting that way it can really get the bus behind. I know for a while there my son would baby step his way down the sidewalk and down the driveway, it would make me want to go out there and push him down the driveway. I finally got him out of that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I'm so sorry!!! There's nothing like trying to function on not enough sleep! Hopefully you'll be able to get a nap when the baby naps???
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 9:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I could have slept a little longer this morning too. I was scheduled to babysit for 2 families today. And they both canceled! One called at the time they were supposed to be here!
    And last night was hell night for my 13 month old. She would not stay in her bed,so I brought he in ours and she kept kicking me in my face.She finally fell aslee,I put her back in her bed and she woke up 5 minutes later screaming again,so back into the bed with us. Back to kicking me in my face.She finally fell asleep about after an hour.Then I had to get up at 7, and of course I had to wake her too, couldn't leave her alone in my bed she'd fall off.I did all my housework for the day right when I got up.So I wouldn't have to be behind.Daughter is miss cranky pants all morning.Then the last family calls and cancels. Oh well, I'm beat but least the housework is done early today, right?lol. whatever.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2010