We want to swap a weeks stay at your mountain or beach home for a paint job

My husband has a paint contracting co. but the business is very slow so we want to trade a weeks stay for any painting needs you have. Please contact me Robin Lucas at

Asked by robinsnest6 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Travel

• Great idea! Hope you get some hits. We just stayed in a great house in Gulf shores but you could tell it needed some care. It was very pretty but the diswasher leaked and several other things needed just general maintenance. My dad was mentioning that we should offer to come back for a free weeks stay and do those repairs for them! good luck!

Answer by ria7 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• yes, I hope it works, My husband is a great painter. He does high end houses and commercial stuff too. The co, he did work for is not even getting any business right now. He has some things he is doing but not much.

Answer by robinsnest6 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2010