are there any writers here?

I had my first book published a few months ago, and it is currently worldwide. I didn't mean to write a book, (believe me I'd be the last person to write a book), but as is the people who I have talked to and read it are getting help for themselves. (which makes me happy).
I am wondering if there are other writers and how their advertising is going?
Any help would be appreciated.

defellows

Asked by defellows at 9:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I am a published poet, but my novel is not yet complete. I am in the process of writing a novel titled "Beer and Chocolate". Demographic for it will be 25-25 single females and I hope to have it done and published someday in the near future!!

Congratulations on your book going worldwide, what an accomplishment!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I have a passion for writing, but nothing has ever been published. Just want to congratulate you on your book! Great job!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• thank you, I really didn't plan on writing a book, so because of that I decided to put a portion of the sales towards my community.

I decided to add Cafe Mom to my Facebook so you can read a little bit about the book. press releases etc. :o)

defellows

Answer by defellows at 3:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2010