Need help losing weight..........

ok hear we go a year ago today i started my "diet"....long story shirt right befor winter i stoped eating right back to the cakes and midnight snacks, chips junk food...i did lose 25-30lbs in that time....in december i got the wii active i have been trying to eat healther but i dont seem to have the will power but i'm going to do this.i have wii ative and wii active more i finishe 2 30 day challenge's and 1 6 week challenage... I see a huge dfference in my legs meaning the jiggly fat is gone but man my muscles grow. lol i dont mind tho. I would like to lose anther 25-30 lbs but july and 50lbs by the new year. i think my goals are ok. I also walk everyday well at least 3 times a week for about and hour or so im not sure how long it is i think the track is 3/4 a mile i normally walk 3 to 4 times so about 3 miles a week i know its not alot but within 2 more weeks i'll be doing 9 miles a week. well sorry my post is so long thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Sounds like you are doing great!

I endorse a product called Zylene that may help you reach your goals...along with healthy diet and exercise! I have taken it myself and loved the results. It is not an appetite suppressant, it is an all natural dietary supplement made from fruits, plants and herbs. I recommend the Zylene 1.1, that is the one I tried. I lost 7 pounds my first week without changing my eating habits or exercising. It also helped reduce my cholesterol and blood pressure. I never experienced any side effects, no jitters, no crashing, it just made me feel good. It also helps with energy and is a natural mood enhancer.

You can check it all out at www.health4wealth.com/101567. If you try it and you like it and you think people you know may be interested there are also business opportunities available.

Hope you like it. Good luck and don't stop til you reach your goals! :) Have a great day!
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 10:58 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Have you thought about nutritional rebalancing? It helped me lose weight and keep it off for almost 8 months now. Message me for more info if you are interested.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 6:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2010