Friend having surgery so...

I was planning on visting her when she gets home that night. I was going to bring her a small bouquet of flowers and a magazine to pass some down time. Do you think that is over doing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Take her a casserole are something else for a dinner. I just had surgery myself. The best thing I got was friends bringing over every night for a week dinner of some kind.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Check with her first to make sure it's OK and yes, bring food not flowers. Flowers are useless. Casseroles or something like that is WAY more useful and will be appreciated by all I am sure!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:38 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• take food thats easy for her to heqat and eat. the flowers are nice too tho, love flowers. and no it isnt over doing it.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• What if she's allergic to flowers? I'd take food and magazines

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• um she lives with her mom! she doesn't cook her mom does. Thanks anyway. op here
    Anonymous

• That sounds nice! I am sure she will appreciate it....just knowing you cared and thought of her! You are a nice friend!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 2:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2010