Are you going to pull your gun on me?

I just got a job with the Census Board.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Nope because I was SMART and sent mine in :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• No. I answered my constitutional obligation and sent it in. If you come knocking I will do the same thing to you that I do with the Jehovah's Witnesses. I will smile and say I am not interested and I will close my door. Then you can be on your merry way.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• LOL That is why I didn't finish my training. I think last time they really did only report one instance in the news. But still the fact that it could happen is scary!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• crap! thanks for reminding me to send mine in! ( and no, I wouldn't. I'm nice. )
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Thanks for the reminder...I need to mail mine back....but I will NOT be giving any other information that how many people live here. But, I will not be rude to a Census worker either, I'll politely decline.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 10:29 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• lol I'm glad you are working, PT is better than nothing.

Just remember the law said that we only should give the number of people who live in the home! Than you will be fine.

anything else you do not have to ask or know.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I haven't gotten a census form and we have called them twice. I am glad to stand and be counted. I've done it 3 times (as an adult) already. My FIL, who died March 2, got his census form 3 days after he died. He's been counted, so to speak. Come see me so we can complete our census.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• No, congrats on your job!

Answer by older at 10:50 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• If it were legal in my state I would. Shoot I would pull a gun on any one who doesn't go away from my door that I don't know. That's just cause Dh hung out with the wrong crowd so a lot of old enemies. My older bro use to be a GOOD guy, and I use to only date psychos who have threatened and stalk me. Otherwise I would only shoot repo men who keep looking for some one elses car at my house LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 8, 2010