Should I be concerned?

Okay, so my periods have been totally messed up for the past 6 months since I got on MonoNessa birth control. For the 1st 2 months they were fine then the third month I didn't have a period, 4 month I did, 5th month I didn't and 6 month I did...now on my 7th month not having one again. I am going to the health dept for my paps next week should I just let them know, or is this a normal thing to be happening? I have always been regular so I dont know whats up..and I am not pregnant. My son is now 15 months and I know our hormones go through a lot of change but will it ever be consistent again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I am not familiar with that specific birth control, but i would definitely mention it to your doctor. Just know that hormones are probably still out of whack after giving birth, and the BC could be contributing to it.
    ArmyMom2oneboy

Answer by ArmyMom2oneboy at 11:09 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I would tell them. Sometimes after having a baby your thyroid can be messed up a little. Not that big of deal but you should get it taken care of.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 8, 2010