What time do you wake up in the morning?

My first alarm goes off at 04:30. By 05:00, I am heading out to drive my husband on post for PT. Sometimes I attempt to go back to sleep when I return home, but it is a bit pointless, because my sixteen month old is awake by 07:00.

What time does your day begin? Do any of you have to get up at such an ungodly hour too?

KarmicChild

Asked by KarmicChild at 11:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get up a couple times at night for night feedings so technicallyI still feel like I get up around one am and stay awake. Cuse the husband is up at 4:30 to get ready for work then my DS gets up to eat and sometimes doesn't got back at 5 am. It he does go back to sleep I can usually get another hr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Your 16 month old is up by 7am? Doesn't he/she get up with you to drive your Husband to PT? From what I get from your post you leave your baby alone when you take him?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I was wondering the same thing.... Who is with the baby during the drive to work?

To answer though...I wake up at 2 am to give hubby a good bye kiss, but don't get up until 6:30 when the kids and I wake up so we can get them to school.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:56 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• thats what i got too mrsleftlane
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 11:57 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i get up between 6-630am
    gfam6

Answer by gfam6 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• OP HERE:

I am so sorry for causing you ladies to worry! I just realized that my post does look like I leave my child at home alone!

To put your mind at ease, let me assure you that I do not leave my daughter at home alone. We used to take her with us on post, then I would put her back to bed until 07:00. My brother (20 years old and perfectly responsible with her; changes diapers and everything) moved in with us recently while he looks for an apartment, and he stays with her in the morning. Honestly, I would prefer he go on living with us, because I always felt bad for waking her and sticking her in a carseat at least twice a day.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 12:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• It just didn't add up.. I also hope no one on the base knows she does this, it only takes the blink of an eye for a child to disappear..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Usually between 5:30 and 6 am.... my lil guy is an early riser
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• MRS LEFT LANE:

I JUST EXPLAINED IN THE POST ABOVE YOUR LAST ONE THAT I DO NOT LEAVE MY DAUGHTER AT HOME BY HERSELF.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 12:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I get up any time between 5 am and 7am. Whenever my 20 month old decides he's done trying to sleep for the night! Sometimes I can get him to go back to bed with me, sometimes he just wants waffles. LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2010