Anyone else out there REALLY bored and/or tired? :)

My child and the dogs are napping; my husband and brother are at work; I just finished a thourough spring cleaning yesterday so there is not so much as a piece of dust to wipe up; I have watched all my movies and read all my books so many times; and I have writer's block.......(hence the reason I am milling around CafeMom)

Is anyone else caught in a boredom rut today? Maybe together we can find something entertaining to do with our time. LOL

KarmicChild

Asked by KarmicChild at 12:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tired.

All week i was going nuts at work, now it is quiet.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I stepped out to water my plants and herbs....but it seems that they are still nice and moist. Even the foliage doesn't need me right now! LOL
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 12:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Tired. I have no idea why, but, all this week I have been waking up at 5:00 in the morning and looking at the stupid alarm clock every 15 minutes until it goes off at 6:15!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2010