Do you ever forget your age?

I do all the time and I have NO idea why because I am only 23 lol or sooo I think :P (I am 23) But a few weeks ago i had to think really hard about it and had to call my mom. She said thank goodness your pretty because man you would be in trouble!" thanks mom lol

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 12:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah,I've been known to do so around my birthday.I always say I'm a year younger! I'm 37 now.Hmmmm....yep,I am!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I often do. I am 54 and I want to forget my age. I am part of the baby boomer generation and our generation never wanted to get old. I haven't gotten old and don't look that old. When I see other people my age, I think they look old. I saw my high school boyfriend after 30+ years and he looked 20 years older than me. It was weird because I could tell he saw it too. The first thing he said was that I look just the same. Such a nice thing to say.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• No lol I can't get over that ill be 23 in a month lol
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• yes all the time i think im still 17 like when i hear something on the tv or whatever that say hey teens . im like oh thats me oh wait .lol im 22
    Anonymous

• Yes! I turned 24 last week, and it will probably take until I am nearly 25 for me to remember it.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 1:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• All the time. I am 43 and sometimes I have to stop and do the Math because I don't feel 43 and it doesn't seem right to say it. I feel like I am much younger.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I spent an entire year thinking I was a year younger than I was.
    Anonymous

• Only around my birthday. I turned 44 on March 5th, but it will take me until May to remember I'm not 43 anymore.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• No one lets me forget, I have reached that ugly number of 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• yes for some reason i keep thinking i am still 15 lol have no clue why i am 17 will be 18 in october sometimes i will sit there and they will say how old are you and i am like 15, 18 no 16.. wait ok 17.. lol. i don't just do it with my age either, i think i lost my mind
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2010