does anyone work from home..

i see alot of job posting saying to work from home..what is it that you do and is it real of are they just messing with you??

miranda0308

Asked by miranda0308 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hey Girl I know the feeling, it's everywhere LOL.
    I have a home business with Ameriplan. Something that stuck out to me when I saw the advertisement before I joined was that their benefit plans are accepted at Target, WalMart, Walgreens, Disney and so many more Large Companies. Now you know that Target is not going to risk their rep by accepting a company that wasn't legit. So that is what got me interested :-)

I would be more than happy to talk with you and get you some info to see if this would work for you. Just let me know :-)

God Bless!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 1:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• A lot of companies ask you to pay $$$ to receive information about getting a job. Those are SCAMS!!!!! If you are looking to start up a business they will usually require you to purchase a kit but at least you are getting products in return for your money. I work at home with Tupperware. my2.tuppperware.com/amyroca Good luck on your search.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 4:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i once felt the same way you do, dont feel bad. I searched for a very long time to find a work form home job, or business. i tried a few, but they werent for me, you have to be careful. I finally found a bbb accreditd home business, its amazing. I have a wonderful support system, positive role models, and just all around loving individuals in my corner. If you woould lke more info, i can get it to you.
    Ms.Ty123

Answer by Ms.Ty123 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• It depends what you're looking for. There are many jobs out there, unfortunately I never found one that worked for me. I also tried a couple of other things like selling Avon and personalized CDs. Neither of which worked for me. I work from home, however it's not a job it's a business. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! FREE website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do from home. It has made me money. It's fun, easy, and I haven't met anyone yet who didn't love it. Scentsy is a great company!!! The only startup cost is for the kit that gives you everything you need for your business. If you'd like to check it out, and if you have any questions, or just want more details...just let me know.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Girl, I have found so many opportunities out there.  Of course, I always suggest doing your own thing.   My Blog contains lists of ideas of things you can do. 

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I work from home. Its legit and a real paycheck. I market for a wellness company with a huge team of moms. We don't host parties, No inventory, No collecting money or orders. If you think you would be interested please visit my website and fill out your info and I will give you a call. Have a great weekend and I hope to chat with you soon!!
    Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 2:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I know that you nees to do your resurch and find a company that pays you for selling a service or product. But most of all to be sucessfull you need to do something that you are proud to represent. That may be jewelry, educational toys, candles, cleaning products...whatever, you have to be convinced that you are providing something that will improve their lives.
    Bethe' Smith
    discoverytoyslink.com/akbethesmith
    Bethesmith

Answer by Bethesmith at 9:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2010

• I have my own direct sales business. It is called Beauticontrol, we are owned by Tupperware. We are a mobile SPA business. I de-stress and relax women in the comfort of their own home. I sell great Skin Care and our fabulous Instant Face Lift. I work when I want to and around my son's schedule. I can make any where from $200 to $1000 in 2 to 3 hrs. The products really sell themselves. When I sell the products the profit goes right into my pocket immediately. This job is my ATM - Any Time Money. Call me if you would like more info at 6464284440. or check out my website www.beautipage.com/sabrinamarie
    BreeMarie

Answer by BreeMarie at 3:14 AM on Apr. 11, 2010