Anyone tried P90X?

Tell me how you like it or don't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It rocks I love it because there is so much to do!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• yes. I did it for 2 weeks. It works, but is really annoying and eventually boring. I spent all of the money and quit. Only worth it if you are crazy about working out, otherwise don't bother.
    mombychoice1982

Answer by mombychoice1982 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• It's an awesome work out. You WILL get results. A lot of people struggle to stay motivated and fall off the wagon. It is a big committment- 6 days a week and the work outs range from 45-90mins. As much as I LOVE P90X...realistically with 2 children under the age of 3, I can't always commit to that much time. That being said- when I do commit to it and stick with it, I absolutely LOVE what it does for my body. If you need something that will get you results but is a little less demanding send me a message. I work with the same company that created P90X and might be able to help you find something that's a better fit.
    ammil87

Answer by ammil87 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I am going into week 3 and already see amazing results. I am more toned and lean than I ever have been!
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 2:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I love P90X. I am not doing it now (34 weeks pregnant), but it has been great in getting my prebaby body back with my other pregnancies. This is my 6th baby. It puts me in the mind set, to be healthy, and live healthy. My kids are all young, 6 and under, I just get up earlier and do it.
    TemptMagick7

Answer by TemptMagick7 at 4:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I sell P90X through my Beachbody website. I have a lot of P90X customers and they all love it! It is a GREAT program, though tough for beginners. You can read many success stories and hear from people that do the workouts through my website.
    www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs

Beachbody also has a great support system to help keep you motivated, lots of on line support and virtual workout buddies!
    Good luck w/ your fitness goals!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 4:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2010