"Survivor" the series Producer is a suspect in wife's death. What do you think?

Posted by Steve Greenlee April 8, 2010 01:04 PM
The wife of "Survivor" producer Bruce Beresford-Redman has been found dead in Cancun, and he has been detained as a suspect, the Associated Press is reporting.

An official at the attorney general's office in Quintana Roo, Mexico, says Beresford-Redman told police his wife, Monica, left the Moon Palace Hotel on Monday and did not return. Her body was found today in a sewer.

Beresford-Redman was also the creator and executive producer of MTV's "Pimp My Ride."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm very sorry that she died. ... I have heard a LOT about skyrocketing murders all over Mexico, so that balances suspicion against people who knew her.

So, what I think is - even more reason to keep myself, and any friends or family who will listen to me, OUT OF MEXICO.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I heard that they had argued earlier that day/night...I think that is the only reason they are looking at him. Which is understandable. But I am not going to speculate on whether or not he did it. We do not know very much beyond the fact that she is dead. I think that until they get that country cleaned up a bit from the drug cartels, Mexico is not safe for anyone to travel or vacation in.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2010