How far along where you when you found out what you were having and were they correct?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was 18 weeks and they were right on the money!
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 2:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I was 23 weeks and my guy kept his legs crossed most of the time. He moved and we got a peek. Told us she couldn't be 100% sure but thought he was a boy. When I went back at 38 weeks to have another one done because of some health issues popping up, the lady said "Still a boy!". So we knew then for sure :).
    Anonymous

• I was 38 weeks when the accidentally told me I was having a boy, lol.

I was 18 weeks when I found out about my daughter and they were right. The technician wasn't 100% certain because of the way the baby was sitting but she was fairly sure and she was right.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• 18 weeks.... he made it known lol yes they were correct
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• About 5 mos. pregnant and they were right both times. Said it was boys and I had boys. lol
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I was 19 weeks and they said it was a girl and they were right. With this baby I will probably be the around the same, only 5 more weeks to go until I have my ultrasound.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• 20 weeks with my 1st and 14 weeks with my second.Both correct.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• My daughter didnt want to show anything. she kept her legs closed for both ultrasounds. But it worked out great... It was awesome hearing "its a girl" .. and finding out at birth.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• my first we knew at 17ish weeks and they knew she was a girl, she had her legs spread wide open, my second we didn't know for sure until she was born, they thought she was a girl at 30 weeks but she never gave a good shot, so it was fun to not know for sure til then
    phunkjivechic

Answer by phunkjivechic at 4:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2010