hello all..

Im not judging anyone it is not my place. I just have a question? Why do u all lie to your kids and tell them there is a santa and easter bunny? When Jesus is the reason for both of them seasons? If u look at the world santa it has the world satan in it.. Thanks for all your comments..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Everything in this world is spiritual. Good or evil that is all I got to say.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I think Santa is just all in good fun. We also celebrate christmas with a bday cake for Jesus and by going to church. Many of our decorations are of a religious aspect as well. My dd is very aware of the reason for Christmas. We also "play Santa" and deliver gifts/food to people in need. Santa is just harmless fun.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• For me personally Christmas and Easter were never religious holidays for me when I was growing up. My parents told me about Santa and the Easter bunny and it would make me very excited as a child and it was fun.
    I want the same fun and excitement for my kids. It makes them happy.

I'm sure many people would ask the same question about lying to your kids about God and Jesus because they don't share the same beliefs.

Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• SANTA AND EASTER BUNNY GET MY ATTENCTION THEN JESUS ITS SAD

Anonymous

• LMAO... IM not religious, but santa has the word satan in it so therefor why would religious people allow it? Is insane!
    I think for many people, santa is just a fun tradition.

My 4 year old knows there is no real santa. We still celebrate the holiday even though we're in no way religious at all!

Couldn't you've pondered up a better bashing question? Really?
    Anonymous

• Why do you lie to your children and tell them that and ancient Jewish carpenter chose to have himself nailed to a tree 2000 yrs ago for them?
    Anonymous

• ANON 207 BECAUSE ITS TRUE JUST READ THE BIBLE.... JESUS IS SO REAL
    Anonymous

Not bashing, but not everyone believes the Bible is the word of God. They see it as a book. So arguing that it's in the Bible therefor true would be like arguing that Santa is real because he's written about.
    Again, not bashing, just saying.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• EVERYONE WILL SEE THAT JESUS IS REAL ONE DAY VERY SOON..
    Anonymous

• in response to this... Why do you lie to your children and tell them that and ancient Jewish carpenter chose to have himself nailed to a tree 2000 yrs ago for them?

History books also talk about this ... Jesus did live and Jesus did die on the cross.

Santa comes from St. Nicholas which there is a history about him too

Easter Bunny is a pagan thing.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2010