Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Irritated scar?

About 12 years ago I got some moles removed off my back. And all week one of hte scars has been driving me INSANE! It itches like crazy. Dh has looked at it and said its not puffy and theres nothing on it. Should I call my dr and get it checked out?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • why not?

    Answer by BJoan at 2:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

  • Yes you should. Or call and see i there's an ointment to help with the itching they can prescribe you.

    Good luck.

    Answer by Skepticchick at 2:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

  • OP here- why not? Because I don't have insurance :(

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

  • I'd try some itching cream or whatever first. I also don't have insurance and even if I did, I hate waiting for eons in the doctor's office.

    Answer by Pnukey at 2:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.