ligament pains..

did anyone else have ligament pains? and where you able to continue working? I am having them and all I want to do is stay in bed and rest.

K_Cutee

Asked by K_Cutee at 2:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try some red raspberry leaf tea! The magnesium in it helps a lot with that.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i do. not everyday but i am carring twins so its to be expected! i am a sahm now anyways but i do need to cut back on what im doing around the home more when i have the pains during the day.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 2:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I had them a lot. Since I was the primary income provider, I had to go to work. What I did (and this helped when I developed psiatic pain too) was sit at my desk with the chair pushed back about 18 " to 2 feet. I leaned forward onto the desk with my arms and just let my belly "hang" lol. For the psiatic pain all I had to do after that was rock my pelvis back and forth.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• IM HAVING THEM ALSO, IM 22 WEEKS. I ALSO HAVE A PSIATIC NERVER...OUCH!!! THE DOCTOR SHOWED ME A SIMPLE EXCERICISE OF ROCKING YOUR HIPS FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER>> HOPE THAT HELPS
    itsagirl3

Answer by itsagirl3 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2010