Tell me what you think please!!!

I will be 38 weeks this Saturday and I have lost my mucus plug, dialtated at a 2-2 1/2 and 60% effaced. I have been having contractions that were confirmed by L&D and the babys head was pushing down with them but I was sent home because they werent regular. So you can definatly feel her head down there and Im reminded by that everyday lol it hurts really bad down there. But any way what do you think, will I go into labor by next saturday or will I end up being induced cause my induction is schedualed for next sat. but I would love to go into labor befor then.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• baby will come when he/she is ready...have you tried doing any activities such as walking to see if it will bring on labor? You're so close! Congrats momma!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Well you know you're pretty much in labor, well pre-labor. Your body will have a lot less complications if it's left to do it's own thing. I would refuse the induction since you know you're progressing very well already. It is very tough on baby. Google "pit to distress" it's a common "practice". Not to mention very disturbing that Drs think that way..
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• just relax and enjoy the last time you have to sleep all night. mine came in their own time, my 1st came the day after her due date,(a saturday, i was going to tbe induced monday) and my second came the day before they were going to induce her. I had labor with my first and it took 1 1/2 weeks after that to really come, i was dialated to a 2 1/2, and 50% thinnned the whole time.....my second i was 3 cm and 75% for a good week before she came, it gets really uncoftable but enjoy the time you have and get all the sleep you can now.
    phunkjivechic

Answer by phunkjivechic at 3:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010