Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please help me im really worried

my husband is 25 and for the last few days he has been having numbness in one side of his face, blurry vission, dizzness and sever headaches. i looked it up these are all sythoms of a stoke. he really doesnt know what to do he says the sypthoms come and go. do you think he had a stroke or is still haveing one because he still feels pain and if so what should he do? he is only 25 is this normal?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Health

Answers (5)
  • Is that normal? Does it sound normal to you? He needs to go to the doctor!

    Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

  • It would be a good idea to bring him to the ER or a doctor. Get him checked out.

    Answer by louise2 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

  • get off the damn computer and go to the ER

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

  • Go to the ER. Those are neurological symptoms. Stop focusing on his young age and focus on the severity of his symptoms. My husband's best friend had a heart attack and died at the age of 35. Your husband has either had a few mini strokes or has something wrong neurologically that could range from anything from a benign brain tumor to cancer. Stop trying to diagnose him yourself with Google searches and go to the ER.


    Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

  • I agree with thrivingMom.........get him to the ER..........that's serious signs of a neurological problem.


    Answer by zbee at 4:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.