im worried please help

my husband is 25 and for the last few days he has been having numbness in one side of his face, blurry vission, dizzness and sever headaches. i looked it up these are all sythoms of a stoke. he really doesnt know what to do he says the sypthoms come and go. do you think he had a stroke or is still haveing one because he still feels pain and if so what should he do? he is only 25 is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Health

• call the doctor immediately.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like one. Get him to the hospital before they can't help him. Even babies in the womb can have a stroke.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• That's allergies. all the pollen..
    rain408

Answer by rain408 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Get him to a Dr. my hubby was having the same thing and his BP was very high.. Sometimes high BP shows no signs at all and sometimes they do.. Either stroke or high BP, either way he needs to be checked... High BP can cause a stroke and a brain bleed.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I would go to the ER right away!! GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Blood sugar levels can also cause those symptoms.. I'm 25, my sugar went to 20, my tounge and legs went numb, and I lost my ability to talk or walk untill they treated me (almost went into a coma).. but some people can have stroke like symptoms at very high and low sugar levels.. please go to the doctor.. it could be many serious things.. and if its just something mild.. well praise God, now you don't have to worry anymore.. but those are some SERIOUS symptoms.. I'll pray for him if you dont mind..
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Definitely go to the ER right away! Even if it's nothing major, it's better to be safe than sorry. GL!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Not something you should put off, he should have been in the hospital within 3 hours of having these symptoms.
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 10:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2010