i really want a good book....

...that will keep me interested...i love anything scary, or suspensful (sp?)...any suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Did you read The Lovely Bones?

and I love James Patterson for crime/suspense.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• the lovely bones is great! i've been telling ppl about it for years! haven't seen the movie yet, but the book is wonderful! alice seabold is a great author
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• twilight! Have you looked into it yet? I LOVED it!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Twilight isn't scary or suspensful. Although my suggestion isn't either, but it's a truely good book. "Lili" by Annie Wang. I loved that book. It was a great story. "Gap Creek" Robert Morgan was also a really great book.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Have you ever read true crime novels? They're usually very scary (because it really happened!) and even if you know the outcome they're suspenseful too because you don't know a lot of the details. Try Flash Forward the novel by Robert J Sawyer it is the book that the television show was loosely based on, it was very good! One Second After by William Forstchen. The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond. The Cure for Modern Life by Lisa Tucker. Sadie's Song by Linda Hall. Try those. I liked them all. Its hard to find good suspense books!
    Anonymous

• "My sister's keeper." from which a new movie has been made was mesmerizing and the ending was heart-wrenching. I couldn't put it down.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 5:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2010

• yeah, I was going to say the same thing, I was told that the book "my sisters keeper"" was good she couldn't put it down either.try that one.:)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2010