Why ask a question if you are just going ot delete it?

If I take the time to answer a question it is nice to be able to go back and read other responses. Frustrating to take the time to write something and then it justs get deleted!

Hope you guys give me the answers I want so I dont have to delete this :)

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• agree! i bet we both just tried to answer the same question lol
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I delete my questions because i'm OCD and I don't like my page of "my questions" and "my answers" being full.
    I don't see the point after you've gotten the advice you need.
    I wouldn't take it personal...your opinion isn't the best in the world...your having an ego over the whole thing "just to be deleted"...like someone slapped you in the face.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't take it personal...your opinion isn't the best in the world...your having an ego over the whole thing "just to be deleted"...like someone slapped you in the face.

No it really isnt an ego thing I wanted to see what others said about the subject as well. I actually cared and was interested in the topic but thanks for your answer.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• actually it is an ego thing if your so offended that the answer you worked so hard on was just deleted like that....
    you give your opinion on a take it or leave it basis, and they left it.
    Anonymous

• If you are that interested in the topic, you should ask the question, and don't delete it! :-)
    Anonymous

• It doesn't bother me. I don't typically rush back to see how a fight has continued or who is insulting who. That is normally the kind of thing that happens on here anyway. I think of a question as property of whoever asked, not anyone with an ego who likes to go back and see how much more can be stirred up.
    Anonymous

• Well sometimes the question gets reported for content and CM deletes it. Usually though people delete their questions after they have closed them. I personally close mine, but leave them there for others to see. Some people don't realize you can do a search in the answers area and find questions say on breastfeeding etc.
    Anonymous