do you like long hair on men....

there are some men who I think it looks sexy on them ( HHH ( wrestler) and the boyfriend on Erin Brokovich) .... but otherwise it kind of grosses me out lol.... I once dated a boy ( he was in a band lol) and he had hair down past his shoulders and I never told him i didnt like it, but my friend did so he cut it ! I wishe he didnt because I relaized he had this big wart-type thing on the back of his neck which was now visable lol....
So I typically say i do not like long hair on men...I would actually prefer a bald man over one with long hair........what about you

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 4:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES! I love long hair! Like 80's Metal Band Long Hair! Now if I could just get my DH to grow his out I could die a happy woman! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• No. I hate it...lol I'd feel like I was making out with a girl! haha I perfer short!
    Anonymous

• About 3 inches is as long as I like it. i think when men grow thier hair out long they look like slackers, and the worst kind of man is a good for nothing one.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• LOL... I hate long hair on men! I think its too femi... Men are supposed to have short hair!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• looks pathetic ...my ex husband grew his hair long and it looks silly
    Anonymous

• i prefer short, a high and tight is perfect for me (can you tell i grew up in, around, and married the military? lol) doesn't have to be really short, what the army considers touching their ears (which is like, if one strand even goes near their ear they have to have it cut right away) isn't long for me, just as long as it's not long enough to go past their ears, now that's too long. IMO of course
    Anonymous

• i used to:) there was this one guy and he was and still is a cutie pie, his hair was half way down his back. its funny how where you live/enviorment can have an effect on it. i lived on the east coast in a large city and they had bands playing at every location,etc..and i found men with the longer hair(80's hair) SOOO attractive! now i live in oklahoma, and i find the hard-working, men who have the sun tans from working outside, cowboy hat strong men sooo attrative..lol BIG difference!
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 5:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I can handle long hair on a guy as long as it's not disgusting. If it's greasy and in a slimy little pony tail then I'm not down with it at all.
    Same with if it's too "done". If a guy spends a ton of time straitening his hair and styling it to look like he didn't style it then that's lame too.

I like long hair that's just natural and nice.

I wouldn't not date a guy because he had long hair though. There's just a lower chance I'd be physically attracted to him if it was the "bad kind of long. Lol.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 5:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I think it's okay. AS LONG AS IT'S NOT A MULLET. *shudder*
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Depends on the man. Some look good with long hair, some don't.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2010