How many others feel like this?

"BradenIsMySon Well sounds like your kind of man. You ought to try to hook up. As morbid as you are, your son and you should LOVE him. You've "criticized" lots of people on here if they raise kids by the ways that are seen as normal in the public eye. You are an extreme woman who puts down anyone who doesn't try to corrupt their kids minds. I hate you. "

Wow, didn't know I was that evil... how many more feel the need to "hate" me for my opinions and parenting?

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 5:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• wow Hate is a strong word
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 5:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• well are you what they say you are? why do you care? This is a website for women, everyone is going to have an opinion about how you do things or how you think. Move on! It is pretty harsh though..ouch!
    Anonymous

• what goes around comes around
    Anonymous

• I have read several of your other posts that I also posted in and I really can't think of anything that sticks out to me that you are evil..Maybe you just rubbed this posted the wrong way IDK.. Either way I wouldn't worry to much about it..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I wasn't worried about it...I thought it was funny that she went so far as to say..I hate you. I mean really? LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I don't hate you... just disagree often
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 5:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I don't hate anyone, especially nameless, faceless people on here...I don't even hate the one that hates me. LOL I didn't even critisize...I put a bit of info from a site and was called a freak. Then, I put some more and I did critisize at that point, but, I try not to on most every other post, unless people start attacking personally. I try to just give facts and opinion.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Yikes! Do we ever grow up?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2010