would you be mad if your husband re added the woman he had an affair with?

i when i first found out about he deleted her from facebook and his phone...then couple weeks went by and he added her to both again and i had him delete her again..well he added her back to facebook and while doesnt have her in his phone contacts he memorized her number and still texts her all the time. i told him it bothers me that he has any contact with her and he says im over reacting that she doesnt mean anything and he doesnt talk to her..so why add her on FB and why text her all the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd think the affair hasn't ended and throw his belongings on the porch! No need to put up with that crap!
    allfiller08

Answer by allfiller08 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• i would be very upset!
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 5:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• He hasn't changed yet...anyone who is sorry or changed would cut the other person off. I'd be livid, and I'd be tempted to deal with the woman, and possiby throw him out.
    WomanOfGod7

Answer by WomanOfGod7 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• yeah I would. I'd be leaving.
    Anonymous

• I would not be calling him my husband anymore.. Something is still going on.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I'd be beyond upset. This is a deal breaker. If he is in contact with this woman then the affair never ended. He may not still be having sex with her, but the emotional affair continues or he would have no need to contact her. For a lady that doesn't mean anything to him, he is sure risking a lot (your marriage and family together) to keep in touch with her.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 5:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• They very seldom ever leave the OW. They just keep her in the background but your's is throwing her in your face. That sucks.
    Anonymous

• He is still having the affair, he is just not hiding it anymore. Texting is the same as talking. If she didn't mean anything he wouldn't keep adding her. Kick him in the balls before you walk out the door.  I'd take his wallet and car keys too just for shits and giggles.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• you have a BIG problem
    Anonymous

• Agree with every one of the PP!! You shouldn't have to even ask! If he is your husband, he would respect your wishes.... especially after having an affair!!
    TRW3

Answer by TRW3 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2010