How did your kids react to the news of a new baby?

My son will be turning 5 real soon. I told him were are having a baby. He said ok if there is a baby where is it. I told him it was in my belly. He got a really horrfied look and said OMG mom you ate the baby. Later that day we went to wal-mart he started telling people guess what my mom ate the baby......lol. How did you children react?

Twowildboys

Asked by Twowildboys at 5:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My six year old is so excited. She talks about the baby all the time. My three year is excited but she does not quite get it.
    Anonymous

• My teenagers made me cry! They didn't like the idea I was pregnant with a boy at first, they used to tell me that they weren't going to help me with the baby, trip me down the stairs...I know it sounds horrible and my kids love me and I love them back..honestly they are good kids but they are teenagers too, one day during one of their joking sessions my husband came home to me crying...I told him what they said and he light a fire on their a**! They stopped after that and they absolutely love their baby brother.
    Anonymous