Anyone one else have this problem?

So im 1 day shy of 34weeks & for the past month or so ive had the worst pain in my tailbone! i know weird, right?! it feels like ive fallen on it or its bruised...but it hurts when i walk or sit for a long period of time. im sure its due to the stage of pregnancy im in & the size/position of baby, but i was jus curious if anyone else ever had this ache?

mommyw2010

Asked by mommyw2010 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yup and I had to see a chiropractor for it.
    Anonymous

• Yes, call you doctor to check you out though. Better safe than sorry. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• i had it a few weeks ago im now 31 weeks 2 days and it was just from the baby sitting on a nerve and irritating it they said. I had it for a good 4 or 5 weeks it hurt so bad
    Mommy2be6810

Answer by Mommy2be6810 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I've had this with all three of my girls especially right before labor it felt good to have it messaged. I know how your feeling, sorry.
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 6:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I have that and i am a day shy of 31 weeks. My doctor says its normal because my son is low. GL
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• thx girls! glad im not the only 1 with this ache! good luck to you all tooo
    mommyw2010

Answer by mommyw2010 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2010