Isn't it sad...?

how we all come into this world, so cute and innocent and become tainted by it to where some become these evil beings? Have you ever seen a 1-year old that wasn't sweet? Why do we have to become mean as we get older?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Circumstances and events jade us.
    We're sheltered and protected as children and as we get older we see the ugly truth or how things really are.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I have no idea about you but I was never innocent not one day in my life and if being mean is telling the truth and hearing the truth from others sign me up.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Good question :) I was looking at my sweet 13 month old baby girl the other day and thinking about the same thing. I wondered if she'll be slamming doors and mouthing off to me when she turns 10 ,like my son. So I grabbed her up and gave her a big hug and kisses, might as well make the sweetness last while I can! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2010