D@mn text messages

I was spending the day with my dh and his damn phone kept going off....well i checked it to see who it was and it was one of our women "friends" saying I miss you and I miss you baby and I can't wait till this weekend. Now he did not respond to the messages that I know of but what the hell am I suppose to think? I don't know what to do....I have talked to him about it and he says he doesnt want anything to do with her that way but when I confronted her about it he got all pissy! That doesn't make since to me....why would he get mad that I tell another woman that is causing our marriage problems to back off. I don't care if he talks to women but there is a line that you don't cross. Any thoughts or advice on what to do, should I just drop it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• No you shouldn't drop it something is going on
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 6:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• so what do i do? I don't know what I should do or hell I just don't know!
    Anonymous

• beat the brakes off that bitch!
    Anonymous

• yeah don't let him shut you up, he's got some explaining to do! No one should be telling my husband "I miss you baby" except for me! You know the woman? do you feel comfortable in asking her why your husband is getting those type of text messages? I would be livid!
    Anonymous

• If he really wanted nothing to do with her he would have been fine if you confronted her but there is obviously more to this. I would just tell her to stay away from him because she crossed the line and tell him the same. lay the law down and keep an eye on him.
    Anonymous

• Of course he didn't respond to the messages you were there
    Anonymous

• something is going on between them & he does not want to get caught. Where was he planning on going this weekend? If a female friend texted that to my husband without being provoked, he would tell her to fuck off & totally allow me to tell her to fuck off. Obviously, him being upset when you confronted her is a DEAD give away that he is hiding something.

Would it be ok for you to get the same text message from another man? How would your DH take that? You need to investigate. Follow him if necessary & check his phone/emails regularly, when he can't catch you doing it.

Sorry, but this looks real bad...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• He's cheating on you with your friend and you want to drop it? Why?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• "I miss you baby and I can't wait to see you this weekend!"...umm, this looks really bad. Married faithful men don't get messages like that.
    Anonymous

• you should get into his phone so you can prove to yourself that he is cheating.. because he is.. but at least you have some ammo
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2010