OMG! Have you heard of this?!

My daughter was telling me today about this site called i-doser.com The idea is that you pay to download these songs ' one dose at a time' that are supposed to change the brain waves and simulate the effects of different drugs from Marijuana to cocaine and acid. My daughter is terrifed of it! Which is good I guess but really? Does this sound stupid to any one else? Like some idiot has figuered out how to make 4 bucks a pop easy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• hahaha I'm sorry but this is actually pretty damn funny! It's ridiculous, yes, but I don't think it's anything to be scared of. It's not like they are telling anyone to USE drugs and then listen to the music, they're just saying to listen to it INSTEAD. I think what it actually does is stimulate the brain...sort of like yoga music. Music tones can very easily put someone into a certain state of mind but I'd think that the second the music stops the euphoria or "high" would end too.
    Anonymous

• It sounds very stupid, but the person who decided to fool kids into thinking they could get a music buzz was actually pretty darn smart!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• as long as there are stupid people in the world there will be someone behind them to make money!
    Anonymous

• lol anyone who actually falls for something that stupid deserves to get "robbed"
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Who the heck would pay good money for that?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I guess none of you have listened to music to stimulate yourself. Look at the website.
    Anonymous

• OP:: I did look at the web sire. We even listened to one. It was like wow. rice crispy cereal. If I put my ear to my breakfast will it have the same effect? lol.
    Anonymous

• LOL the more I read into the site the more interesting it get. Honestly, I'd be willing to try a few if they're weren't so pricey! It's just MUSIC.
    Anonymous

• It's not even music. It's noise!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• I guess better then them actually doing the drugs lol
    SingleMama16

Answer by SingleMama16 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2010